Inspired by the classic bread and butter pudding, we're using our Original wholegrain pancakes layered with sliced banana and a fresh egg sauce giving the perfect protein boost!
- 1 x pack of Griddle wholegrain pancakes
- 1 eggs
- 50ml milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1tbsp honey or sweetener of choice
- 1 banana, sliced
- Choc Chips (optional)
- In a bowl, combine the egg, milk, cinnamon and honey. Whisk with a fork until combined.
- Cut the pancakes in half and layer in a small oven-proof dish
- Cut the banana into slices and layer between the pancakes. If you want to add chocolate chips do this now too
- Pour the egg mixture over the top making sure the pancakes are covered
- Pop into the oven on 180C fan for 10-12 minutes, until the egg mixure is fully cooked and golden brown
- Serve warm with a dollop of yoghurt or cream and tuck in!